- pinon nut
- Cherry tomato
- Fresh basil
- Wash the zucchini in plenty of water.
- Form them into spaghetti with a Spirelli cutter, julienne peeler or grater.
- To cook the spaghetti: either one minute in boiling water or sautéed in a pan with a little coconut fat. Set aside.
- For the sauce, beat the avocado, pine nuts, basil and lemon juice with a little water in a blender or food processor.
- Pour the pasta into a bowl, add the sauce, mix well together and top with the cherry tomatoes, cut in half.