- Minced beef meat
- olive oil
- garlic clove
- Medium onion
- tomato sauce
- Wash the zucchini in plenty of water.
- Make the spaghetti with a Spirelli cutter, julienne peeler or grater.
- To cook the spaghetti: either one minute in boiling water or sautéed in a pan with a little coconut fat. Put to one side.
- For the sauce: chop the onion and garlic and place in a pan to sauté in salt and olive oil. When the onion is ready, add the meat and stir to brown it well. Next, add the tomatoes and leave to simmer over a low heat for five minutes. Add oregano and season to taste.
- Pour the pasta into a bowl, add the sauce and mix well.