- olive oil
- medium leek
- Wash the ingredients in plenty of water, if necessary add a little vinegar or lemon juice and leave to soak to make sure they are thoroughly cleaned.
- Peel the carrot and leek.
- Slice all the vegetables.
- Put 3-4 oz of water in a steamer (you can also use a strainer or colander). When the water comes to a boil put the carrot and leek in first (10 – 15 mins) and when this is almost done, add the zucchini for 3-5 mins. Add the rosemary and thyme while cooking.
- To serve, season to taste and drizzle with olive oil.