- Wash all the ingredients in plenty of water and let dry (if necessary spin-dry the lettuce).
- Peel and cut the apples into cubes, the celery in small pieces, and chop the lettuce.
- In a bowl mix the apple, celery, walnuts, raisins and mayonnaise (If we make it homemade, this should be the first step so that it can stay in the refrigerator for a few minutes).
- Lastly, to serve, place a bed of lettuce and top with the mixture.
- the mayonnaise:
- Break an egg into a mixing bowl, add a splash of vinegar, some salt and plenty of olive oil.
- Put the blender arm right at the bottom of the mixture and blend continuously without raising it until the mixture emulsifies.
- When the mixture starts to emulsify, carefully move the blender up and down
- lace in a bowl and set aside in the fridge.