- olive oil
- garlic clove
- fresh spinach
- Rice noodles
- Wash and chop the ingredients into similar size pieces.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a large saucepan and add the garlic and some slices of fresh ginger (optional).
- After about 30 seconds, add the potato and broccoli. When they are golden brown, add the mushrooms and chopped tomato.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir for a few minutes.
- Add a glass and a half of water. Bring to a boil, add the spinach leaves and rice noodles.
- Simmer over a medium heat until the noodles are cooked.
- Serve hot.