- olive oil
- Red pepper
- Red onion
- Green pepper
- Remove the rosemary leaves from the sprigs. Mix the leaves with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and chili powder.
- Wash the zucchini and peppers, then cut them into pieces. Do the same with the onion.
- Also, wash the mushrooms. Keep an eye out for dirt and cut them in half.
- Toss the vegetables in the sauce made in step 1.
- Assemble the skewers, alternating pieces of different vegetables. When done, put them on the grill for 5 minutes applying your leftover sauce once as a marinade.