- olive oil
- bulgur wheat
- garlic clove
- Red pepper
- Cut the peppers lengthwise forming boats. Wash well to remove the seeds.
- Put the bulgur in boiling water, following the directions on the packaging.
- Peel and cut the onion, zucchini, and garlic into small pieces and put in a saucepan over low heat with salt and pepper.
- Bake the pepper halves for about 10 minutes at 220ºC.
- Remove from the oven and fill the peppers with the vegetables and bulgur. Put them back into the oven for 15 minutes at 110ºC.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.