- olive oil
- lemon juice
- garlic clove
- Coarse salt
- Peel and chop the garlic and mix it in a bowl with oil, juice of a lemon, oregano and thyme.
- Place the tuna fillets on a dish and cover with the marinade. Cover with plastic food wrap and leave in the fridge for an hour. (It will come out pinker because the lemon cooks the tuna a little.)
- Preheat the griddle to a high setting and add some drops of extra virgin olive oil so the tuna won’t stick.
- Cook for two minutes on each side.
- Serve whole or in slices 2 cm. wide and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.