- olive oil
- Medium tomato
- Dijon mustard
- Dice the blue-fin tuna into cubes of 1 cm approx.
- Grate the zest of half a lime over the tuna and add a little salt and pepper.
- Prepare the dressing in a bowl: extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar and mustard. Stir till it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Wash the tomatoes in plenty of water and dice into cubes, like the tuna. Do the same with the avocado.
- Chop the onion.
- Add the dressing to the tuna and leave it to marinade for a few minutes.
- Mix the tomatoes, avocado and onion with the tuna to serve.