- olive oil
- Olives stuffed with anchovies
- Wash the eggs and put them on to boil for 12 minutes in a saucepan of water with a little salt.
- While the eggs are boiling, make the mayonnaise:
- reak an egg into the blender, add some vinegar, salt and plenty of olive oil.
- ake the blender arm right to the bottom and blend without raising it until the mixture emulsifies.
- hen it starts to emulsify, gently move the blender arm up and down.
- eep the mayonnaise in the fridge.
- Leave the eggs to cool and remove the shells.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Drain the oil from the tin of tuna.
- Mix the egg yolks, tuna (without the oil) and mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly and stuff the egg whites.
- Finally, garnish with chopped stuffed olives on top.