- tomato sauce
- black pepper
- coconut milk
- coconut oil
- pinon nut
- Cherry tomato
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- In a saucepan combine the coconut milk, tomato sauce, oil, cornstarch, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes; heat until thickened, whisking the whole time; set aside.
- Using a spiralizer make the Squash into noodles.
- Add the squash noodles and baby kale into the sauce.
- Lightly boil noodles and kale in sauce until cooked through (1-3 minutes).
- After noodles have been added, make sure to taste and re-adjust seasonings.
- Top Pasta with pine nuts and cherry tomatoes.