- chili flakes
- coconut oil
- Green onions
- Minced garlic
- Diced red peper
- Heat a large wok, cast iron skillet or non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and place an empty serving bowl nearby. Once the pan is hot enough pour in the eggs and cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are scrambled and lightly set (about 30 seconds to 1 minute). Transfer the eggs to the empty bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the pan and add the pineapple and red pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until the liquid has evaporated and the pineapple is caramelized on the edges (about 3 to 5 minutes). Then add the green onion and garlic. Cook until fragrant while stirring constantly (about 30 seconds). Transfer the contents of the pan to your bowl of eggs.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the pan. Pour in the cashews and cook until fragrant, stirring constantly, about 30 seconds. Add the rice to the pan and stir to combine. Cook until the rice is hot, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the contents of the bowl back into the pan and stir to combine. Cook until the contents are warmed through, then remove the pan from heat. Add the chopped chili to taste. Squeeze the juice of ½ lime over the dish and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and set aside.
- Ad some chopped cilantro and serve.