- black bean
- chili flakes
- garlic clove
- coconut oil
- sweet paprika
- Red pepper
- Medium onion
- Measure 2x as much water as quinoa, and bring it to a boil. Add the quinoa and cook 15 minutes.
- In a sautee pan at high heat, warm the coconut oil and sauté onions and bell peppers.
- Add garlic and mushrooms, cooking until browned.
- Add salt, chilli powder, paprika, cumin and cilantro, mixing.
- Add quinoa and cooked black beans, mixing all ingredients together.
- To serve, place ingredients in lettuce “cups.”