- olive oil
- black pepper
- Sweet potato
- fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit (200ºC).
- Wash and scrub the sweet potato. Slice the potato lengthwise, into even slices, using a mandoline.
- Lightly oil both sides of the sweet potato slices, then place on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly toasted.
- While the potato is baking, bring a pot of water to a simmer. Crack and poach the eggs for 3-4 minutes. Remove the eggs from the pot 5. and place in a bowl of room temperature water (while the potato is still baking).
- Head a skillet on medium heat with 1 tbsp of oil and cook the prosciutto for 1 minute on each side. Remove and place on a paper towel.
- Once the potato has cooked, add to a plate and top with smashed avocado, baby spinach, a slice of prosciutto and a poached egg.