- cooked carrot
- almond flour
- Sweet potato
- Grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175º C).
- Mix everything together in one large bowl.
- Grease muffin tin with coconut oil or use paper liners. Divide batter into 9 muffin tins.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until muffin is cooked through and the top is golden.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove muffins and let cool on a baking rack. Store in an airtight container, I would probably keep these in the fridge since there is no fat to preserve them.