- To prepare the mayonnaise:
- reak an egg into a blender, add a splash of vinegar, salt and plenty of olive oil.
- ut the blender arm at the bottom of the mixture and blend without lifting it until the mixture emulsifies.
- hen it starts to emulsify, move the blender gently up and down.
- Set aside the mayonnaise in the fridge while you prepare the avocados.
- Cook shrimp for 2-4 minutes and allow to cool (if using frozen precooked shrimp, thaw first)
- Cut the avocados in half, keeping the skins.
- Mix the flesh from the avocados with the tuna in a bowl
- Fill the avocado skins with the mixture.
- Cover with a layer of avocado and top with shrimp.