- olive oil
- goat cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- fresh spinach
- Rinse the quinoa in a strainer under running water. Repeat this process several times and stir to remove all impurities and saponins.
- To cook the quinoa you need twice as much water as quinoa. Put the water to boil and once it begins to boil add the quinoa and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes (it will double in size and become transparent.)
- Allow to cool.
- Wash and drain the spinach. Chop.
- Wash and cut the strawberries into quarters.
- Peel and cube the avocado.
- Grate the goat cheese.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and dress with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt to taste.