- lemon juice
- black pepper
- chili flakes
- almond flour
- Cayenne pepper
- Cook quinoa (2 parts water to 1 part quinoa) in a pot, and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and distribute on baking sheet with olive oil, topping with all spices.
- Roast cauliflower for 20-30 minutes in the oven, then place in a food processor, pulsing until fine.
- Mix cauliflower, quinoa, garlic, eggs and salt into burger patties.
- In a skillet with olive oil at medium or medium high heat, cook patties until golden brown on each side.
- Toss cilantro, cabbage, lime juice and salt together and top the burgers with the mixture.