- olive oil
- black pepper
- Sweet potato
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Thoroughly wash the sweet potatoes and trim any bad spots away. Slice off both ends and slice them in half through the middle, (this makes it easier to spiralize when they’re not so long).
- Spiralize the sweet potatoes and place them on the lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast them in the oven until just tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Top with walnut (roughly chopped) and serve