- lettuce romaine
- For the mayonnaise:
- Break an egg into a mixing bowl, add a splash of vinegar, some salt and plenty of olive oil.
- Put the blender arm right at the bottom of the mixture and blend continuously without raising it until the mixture emulsifies.
- When the mixture starts to emulsify, carefully move the blender up and down
- Set aside the mayonnaise in the fridge while you prepare the salad.
- Cook the shrimp for 2 – 4 minutes and allow to cool (if using frozen precooked shrimp, thaw first)
- Wash the ingredients in plenty of water, if necessary add a little vinegar or lemon juice and leave to soak to make sure they are thoroughly cleaned.
- eel and chop the pineapple and mix all the ingredients with the mayonnaise.