- Crab stick
- cooked shrimp
- Add potatoes (cleaned and with skin) to saucepan with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Add the carrots (peeled).
- Cook for 35 minutes and check for tenderness before removing the saucepan from the burner.
- Drain water and allow cooling.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Chop the potatoes and carrots into cubes.
- Cut the crab sticks into slices.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, carrots, cooked shrimp and crab sticks. Add the mayonnaise and mix all ingredients gently.
- Add salt as needed.