- olive oil
- Red pepper
- Medium tomato
- Pickled mussels
- Clean the mussels and steam them open. Or you could use tinned mussels if you are in a hurry.
- Slice the octopus.
- Wash the tomatoes and peppers in plenty of water, if necessary add a little vinegar or lemon juice and leave to soak to make sure they are thoroughly cleaned.
- To prepare the vegetables, thinly slice the onion, tomato and green and red peppers.
- Put all the prepared ingredients into a bowl with the black olives and mix together.
- For the dressing: use virgin olive oil, vinegar, salt and very finely chopped garlic and beat together well with a fork.
- Pour the dressing onto the bowl with all the ingredients. Stir and leave to cool in the fridge if possible.