- Wash and peel the potatoes, chop into small cubes and cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes, then strain and dry thoroughly.
- Slice the chorizo and fry it in a pan in its own fat. Remove from the pan and put to one side.
- Brown the potatoes in the same pan, using the fat from the chorizo.
- Beat the eggs, season and mix with the potatoes and chorizo. Leave for a few minutes.
- Pour the chorizo, eggs and potatoes into the frying pan over a medium heat. Stir carefully until the mixture is set.