- olive oil
- beef liver
- Sweet potato
- Shavings of Iberian ham
- Peel, wash and chop the sweet potatoes into very small pieces and cook in boiling salted water for 7-8 minutes. Strain and dry thoroughly.
- Cut the liver into slices 1-2 cm thick and cook in a skillet greased with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the sweet potato to the skillet and stir for a few minutes.
- Beat the eggs, season and pour into the pan.
- Stir the mixture until the eggs have set.
- Serve on a dish, add the slivers of Iberian ham and moisten with a good amount of olive oil.