- Medium onion
- Medium tomato
- eat the oven to 180 degrees C, 350 degrees F, or Gas Mark 4.
- Slice tomatoes and finely chop the carrot and onion.
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes in an oven-proof dish with the onion and carrot on top.
- Season, add a bay leaf and some lemon juice.
- Bake at 180 degrees C, 350 degrees F, or Gas Mark 4. After that, season the scorpion fish, place it on top of the vegetables and cook for an additional 12-15 minutes.
- Add a good amount of raw extra virgin olive oil before serving.