- brussel sprouts
- olive oil
- garlic clove
- Medium onion
- Wash the Brussels sprouts in plenty of water, if necessary add a little vinegar or lemon juice and leave to soak to make sure they are thoroughly cleaned. Then strain it thoroughly.
- First, put the sprouts on to cook for 20 minutes, in plenty of water.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion and garlic and put them on to sweat. When they are ready, add the bacon or pancetta and sauté until it is crunchy.
- Finally, add the Brussels sprouts to the pan with the bacon and onion and sauté for a few minutes.
- Serve drizzled with raw olive oil and adjust the seasoning to taste.