- olive oil
- Medium tomato
- Dijon mustard
- Dice the salmon into cubes about 1 cm thick.
- Grate the zest from half a lime over the salmon and add a little salt and pepper.
- Prepare the dressing in a bowl with: extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar and mustard. Stir till it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Wash the tomatoes in plenty of water and dice into cubes like the salmon. Do the same with the avocado.
- Chop the onion.
- Add the dressing to the salmon and leave it to marinade for a few minutes.
- Mix the tomatoes, avocado and onion with the salmon to serve.