- almond flour
- coconut oil
- Medium onion
- With a sharp knife, cut up the cleaned salmon into very small pieces (or minced in a blender and just add a portion of hand chopped salmon for more texture).
- Put it in a dish with the finely chopped onion and cilantro.
- Add the zest of half a lemon, salt and pepper.
- Beat an egg, add it to the bowl and mix well (you could also add a little almond flour to thicken).
- Divide salmon mixture into the number of hamburgers you want to make.
- Heat up a skillet with a little coconut oil. When it is hot enough put the hamburgers into it and cook on each side for 3-4 minutes.