- dill pickles
- Marinated albacore (tuna)
- Put potatoes (cleaned and with skin) in a saucepan with cold water and bring to a boil.
- After 25 minutes, add the eggs and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Drain water from saucepan and let potatoes and eggs cool.
- Peel the potatoes and eggs.
- Chop potatoes and eggs into cubes.
- Chop the pickles and cut the olives into slices.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, pickles, olives, and tuna. Add mayonnaise and mix all ingredients gently.
- Add salt as needed
- the mayonnaise:
- Break an egg into a mixing bowl, add a splash of vinegar, some salt and plenty of olive oil.
- Put the blender arm right at the bottom of the mixture and blend continuously without raising it until the mixture emulsifies.
- When the mixture starts to emulsify, carefully move the blender up and down
- lace in a bowl and set aside in the fridge.