- spaghetti squash
- olive oil
- sweet paprika
- pinon nut
- Cherry tomato
- Preheat the ove to 190°C (374ºC).
- Slice the squash in half, then peel off the skin and remove the seeds. Chop the flesh into little cubes.
- Place the squash on a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil, a pinch of dried herbs, a teaspoon of paprika and a sprinkling of salt. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, until deliciously soft.
- Meanwhile make the quinoa. Simply add it to boiling water with the juice of one lime or lemon, a pinch of dried herbs and some seasoning, and and let it cook; it should take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Chop the broccoli into segments and roughly chop the coriander leaves. After about five minutes of the quinoa cooking time, add the broccoli, coriander and a squeeze of lime to the pan.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan on a high heat, for about three to four minutes.
- ce the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Once the quinoa and the squash are cooked, remove from the heat and stir them together along with the pine nuts, a drop more lime and the cherry tomatoes.