- olive oil
- orange juice
- maple syrup
- Balsamic vinegar
- Orange zest
- Brussels Sprout
- Halve lengthwise the Brussels sprouts.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with the olive oil and salt until coated. Line them on the baking sheet, cut-side down, in a single layer. Roast them for about 15 minutes, until tender when poked with a fork and the outer leaves are crispy brown. Put them in a mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar, syrup, orange juice, and zest. Heat over medium-low heat until you see steam rise and it is hot, but not yet simmering. Remove from heat and whisk in the butter, adding a few cubes at a time and allowing them to melt as you whisk before adding more.
- Pour the sauce over the Brussels in the mixing bowl and gently stir until the sprouts soak up the sauce.
- Serve, and enjoy!