- olive oil
- baked beans
- Soak the beans in cold water overnight.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut into medium sized pieces.
- Peel and crush the garlic and crush the parsley. Heat the oil in the pan and add them in.
- Strain the beans and boil them in salted water with the chopped onion, rosemary, and sage.
- After 15 minutes, add the rice.
- Drain the rice and beans, then add the mushrooms and a tablespoon of curry.
- Saute everything in the pan with the garlic and parsley for for a few minutes.