- garlic clove
- coconut oil
- Chicken broth
- Green pepper
- Medium onion
- Medium tomato
- Chicken breast
- Peel and chop the garlic and onion.
- Wash and chop the tomato and green pepper (remove the seeds).
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to a pan and when heated, fry the chicken and set aside.
- In the same pan, brown the garlic for a few minutes. Next, add the onion and pepper until tender.
- Add chopped tomatoes and parsley, stir and cover, let cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables, crush them into a cream and add back into the pan.
- Pour in the chicken broth and stir gently.
- When it starts to boil, add the chicken and rice.
- Season, cover and allow to cook for 15 minutes
- Let stand, covered, for an additional 5 minutes.