- cooked carrot
- garlic clove
- Medium tomato
- Rice noodles
- Cut the onion and carrot into large chunks. Peel the garlic and toss everything into a large saucepan with a little olive oil.
- Fry them for a few minutes until they change color.
- Add the peeled tomatoes and spices to the saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti in a pot with boiling water and salt.
- Add the cheese to the sauce that we have prepared and mix well.
- Pour the bolognese sauce over the spaghetti and serve.