- small eggplant
- olive oil
- Red pepper
- Green pepper
- Medium tomato
- Wash the zucchini and bell peppers well and cut them into small pieces.
- (Optional) blanch the tomatoes to peel them more easily. To blanch: put water in a pot and when it starts to boil, put in the tomatoes with small shallow crossed-shaped cuts on the bottoms. Leave them in the boiling water for 15-20 seconds and remove. Cool tomatoes in a bowl of ice water. Now they will be easier to peel. Then mash them.
- Put a splash of extra virgin olive oil in a pot. Add the bell peppers and sauté for a few minutes. Then add the zucchini and eggplant.
- When the vegetables start to brown, pour in the tomato, a little salt, pepper, and lower the heat.
- Stir for 10-15 minutes while you cook.