- lemon juice
- Red onion
- Medium tomato
- Rinse the quinoa in a strainer under running water. Repeat this process several times and stir to remove all impurities and saponins.
- To cook the quinoa you need twice as much water as quinoa. Put the water to boil and once it begins to boil add the quinoa and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes (it will double in size and become transparent.)
- Allow to cool.
- Rinse the tomato and cut into chunks.
- Peel and chop the red onion.
- Mix the quinoa, tomato, red onion and lemon juice in a bowl. Add salt to taste.