- olive oil
- Medium tomato
- Wash the quinoa in a strainer under running water. Repeat several times and stir to get rid of any impurities and saponin.
- To cook the quinoa you need twice the amount of water as quinoa. Set the water to boil and once it begins to boil add the quinoa and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes. (it will double in volume and become transparent)
- Allow to cool
- Rinse the tomato and cut into small chunks.
- Peel and slice the avocado
- Rinse the rugula
- Mix all the ingredients, season, and add a good splash of extra virgin olive oil.