- olive oil
- spring garlic
- Separate the cabbage leaves and wash them one by one in plenty of water, if necessary add a little vinegar or lemon juice and leave to soak to make sure they are thoroughly cleaned.
- Next, peel and chop the potato into small slices.
- Bring them to a boil in salted water, drain and put to one side.
- Brown the softened garlic in a little olive oil.
- Next, add the pancetta chopped into very small pieces. When it starts to get red, add the flaked black sausage and, last of all, the cabbage and potato, well drained.
- Mash all the ingredients together with a fork or spatula as they are browning. You could even shape them into a tortilla.