- olive oil
- goat cheese
- medium leek
- Peel and finely slice the potato. Bring to a boil in salted water and simmer until tender. Drain the water and lightly mash with a potato masher or a fork. Combine with a tablespoon of olive oil, add salt and put aside.
- Wash the zucchini and chop into fine slices. Peel, wash and chop the leek.
- Saute the leek in a skillet with a little ghee and after a few minutes add the zucchini.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In an oiled pie pan, spread the potato mixture and top with the zucchini mixture, then the beaten eggs and grated goat’s cheese.
- Put in the oven and bake until golden brown.