- feta cheese
- garlic clove
- Sliced mushroom
- Potato Gnocchi (gluten free)
- In a medium pot, bring water to boil. Add the gnocchi and cook according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While the gnocchi is cooking, melt the butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes, letting them brown nicely. Add chopped garlic and rosemary and cook for another minute.
- Add the gnocchi, stir everything gently and keep cooking for 5-7 minutes until the gnocchi brown slightly.
- Remove pan from the heat and sprinkle feta cheese on top. Garnish the dish with some fresh chopped parsley.