- olive oil
- garlic clove
- Wash the cabbage in plenty of water, if necessary add a little vinegar or lemon juice and leave to soak to make sure it is thoroughly cleaned.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into medium slices.
- Bring them to a boil in plenty of water and, after five minutes, add the cabbage. Let it boil for another 10-15 minutes.
- Next, heat a little olive oil in a pan and brown the sliced garlic.
- Add the cooked potato and cabbage to the pan and stir it in with the garlic. You can crush the potato a bit so that it mixes in well with the cabbage and garlic.
- Season to taste.