- goat cheese
- vegetable broth
- spring garlic
- Clean and chop the green garlic
- Wash the mushrooms with plenty of water, making sure that are clean. Then cut them into medium slices.
- Heat the butter and saute the garlic until golden brown
- Add the mushrooms. Stir the mixture until they are almost done, season and, if desired, add a splash of white wine and cook until reduced.
- Heat the vegetable broth together with water. We need triple the amount of liquid than rice.
- Pour the rice into the vegetable mixture and stir for a few seconds before adding the broth.
- Start to pour the broth: initially pour one third of the broth, stirring, monitoring the clock and slowly adding the broth for the next 16-18 minutes.
- 2 minutes before it is done, add the goat cheese grated or chopped, stir well.
- You want a rice that is tender.