- olive oil
- sweet paprika
- Monk fish
- Pour some extra virgin olive oil into a pan and fry the fish-bones to release the juices.
- Cover fillets with paprika, salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add fillets to the pan, cover and leave it all to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Take out the fillets, slice and add a splash of olive oil on top.
- the mayonnaise:
- Break an egg into a blender, add a splash of vinegar, salt and plenty of olive oil.
- Lower the beater arm to the bottom and blend without lifting it until the mixture emulsifies.
- When it starts to emulsify, gently move the blender up and down.
- Set aside the mayonnaise in the fridge while you prepare the monkfish.