- Minced beef meat
- garlic clove
- Red pepper
- Medium onion
- tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (350 F).
- Peel, wash and chop the vegetables (onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic)
- Melt butter in a large pan over low heat and add the onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Spice and add a couple of tablespoons of tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes (optional). Cook for two additional minutes and let cool.
- Place the ground beef in a bowl, beaten egg, parsley and the vegetables. Mix everything evenly.
- Put the mix in a cake/bread pan and press so that there is no space left in the pan.
- Cook for 40 minutes. If necessary, cover with aluminum foil for the last 15 minutes so that the top doesn’t dry out.