- Minced beef meat
- olive oil
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF wash the zucchini and cut it in half.
- Empty the inside of the zucchini with a spoon (be careful not to break the skin).
- Chop the pulp of zucchini with the onion.
- Poach slowly with 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil for 15 min.
- Meanwhile put the zucchini into the oven with 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- When the vegetables are tender, add the chopped meat and cook until done. Add pepper and oregano.
- Remove the zucchini when they begin to golden and fill them with the mixture of meat and vegetables.
- Broil for 5 minutes.