- black bean
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- black pepper
- garlic clove
- Sweet potato
- Fresh basil
- Apple vinager
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, poke multiple holes into both sweet potatoes. Place potatoes in oven and bake until tender.
- In the meantime, heat olive oil over medium heat in medium saucepan. Add garlic and cook for a couple minutes, until fragrant and before browns. Add kale and toss to coat. Add 1/3 cup water and cover for five minutes. Remove cover, toss kale, reduce heat, and cook for another 15 minutes or until kale is desired texture, adding more water as needed..
- Add beans to kale and cook until warmed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Top with black beans, kale, and the Green Dressing
- For the Green Dressing: In a food processor, blend together the garlic, avocado, olive oil, and water. Add basil, parsley, chives, and scallions and pulse to blend. Add lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and salt and blend to combine.