- Medium onion
- Quail egg
- Minced bull meat
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat a frying pan with some ghee or butter and sauté the onion slowly until it is well cooked.
- In a bowl, mix the minced meat, sautéed onion, salt and pepper.
- To shape the hamburgers make several balls without squeezing too hard and flatten them slightly.
- Heat the corrugated grill. When it’s hot enough pour on a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and put the hamburgers onto it. Grill to taste on both sides.
- Cook the quails’ eggs on the grill.
- Serve the hamburgers with the quails’ egg on top.