- Minced beef meat
- egg yolk
- Blood sausage
- Remove the skin from the black pudding and take out the meat.
- In a bowl, mix up the minced meat, the black pudding, egg yolk, salt and pepper.
- If you have time, leave the mixture in the fridge till it becomes firmer.
- To shape the hamburgers, make the mixture into several balls without squeezing too hard and flatten them slightly.
- Heat the corrugated grill. When it’s hot enough, pour on a few drops of extra virgin olive oil and put the hamburgers onto it. Grill each side for two minutes.