- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Medium onion
- Remove the peel and seed of the avocado.
- Remove the avocado flesh with a spoon, toss it into a bowl and mash with a fork into a kind of paste.
- Peel and chop the onion very finely (you can also use a food processor or grater).
- Wash and dice the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Wash and chop the cilantro.
- Add the onion, tomato, and cilantro in a bowl with the avocado. Pour in the lemon juice and a good splash of extra virgin olive oil. Mix well.
- Peel and make long sheets with the carrot (like sticks) to dip in the guacamole.