- small eggplant
- Red pepper
- Medium onion
- Wash and dry all vegetables.
- Put the whole onions, aubergines and peppers in an ovenproof dish and drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil. It’s a good idea to make some cuts in the skin of the aubergine.
- preheat oven to 180 degrees, once heated, roast for 30 – 50 minutes. Keep turning the vegetables so they roast evenly on all sides.
- While the vegetables are roasting you can boil the eggs.
- Allow the vegetables to cool so you can peel them and take out the seeds.
- Slice all the vegetables.
- Season with a pinch of sea salt and olive oil.
- Serve with the hardboiled eggs cut in half and slices of tuna.